Hiring an exotic dancer – how does it work?
Call us and let us know the following
- The time and date of your event
- Which dancer you would like to book
- Where your venue is located
- How many people you expect to attend
We contact the dancer you requested and confirm that they are available.
We call you back to confirm, and will let you know the amount of the booking fee (showing Up fee). In some cases we will want the showing up fee up front, and sometimes the entertainer will collect the show up fee upon arrival at the party.
The Showing up fee is exactly that, it books out the entertainer and they show up. The showing up fee does not include any tips
It is the responsibility of the party organizer to inform his/her guest to bring money to tip the strippers/entertainers.
How much will it cost?
- The booking fee is a flat fee, plus a travel fee if the dancer has to travel over 25 miles. Most of our dancers are from NYC and surrounding area
- Please visit our PRICES PAGE for up to date information.
- No video recording of any kind
- Nobody under 21 is allowed to view the shows – All our entertainers are over 21
Some tips and things to know
- Most dancers like to work in pairs (its actually more fun for everyone )
- Some dancers like to work for a party of four or more guys
- The girls love to be tipped !! thats how they make their money.
- Of course there are exceptions as we try to accommodate everyone so give us a call to work out the details !!!